Srila Visvantha Cakravarti Thakura’s book, Madhurya Kadambini, is a great classic of the Gaudiya Vaishnava literature which describes the nine stages of advancement in Krishna Consciousness.
Wisdom that we derive from studying of this book will enable us to be more honest with ourselves and others about our progress in devotional service. Recognizing the position of other practitioners is essential to cultivate respectful and loving relationships. Learning about the different obstacles that we have to face on the path will give us deep insights and can empower us to overcome them. Hearing about the advanced stages of devotion gives us a sense of direction and will inspire us to continue our spiritual practices with great determination and enthusiasm.
You will learn:
- A detailed description of the nine stages of bhakti
- How bhakti appears and how faith is developed
- Symptoms of unsteady devotional service
- How to overcome obstacles on the path of devotion
- The secret of higher taste in devotional service
- Perfection of life - pure love of God (Krishna Prema)
- and more…
Krishna Premarupa dasa was born in 1977 in Zurich, Switzerland, and raised in a Roman catholic environment. In 1998 he came in contact with Krishna Consciousness and joined the Krishna Temple Zurich in 2001. Over the years he spent significant amout of time in India traveling and living in different ashramas.
Besides his managerial responsibilities, he always made studying and teaching of the Vedic scriptures one of his main focuses. He has a lot of experience in teaching and loves to share his realizations.
More details at www.krishnapremarupa.com.
This course will be taking place every Tuesday evening starting on March 8, 2022. There will be four sessions in total with last one happening on March 29, 2022.
- Mar 8, 2022, 6:30 PM-8:30 PM (CET)
- Mar 15, 2022, 6:30 PM-8:30 PM (CET)
- Mar 22, 2022, 6:30 PM-8:30 PM (CET)
- Mar 29, 2022, 6:30 PM-8:30 PM (CET)